How can the latest technologies be integrated into small businesses?
Describe the characteristics of highly successful startups. Analyze factors contributing to the success and failure of small businesses.
- Describe the characteristics of highly successful startups.
- Analyze factors contributing to the success and failure of small businesses.
Review Lesson 1 and section 1.5 The Three Threads in Chapter 1 of Small Business Management in the 21st Century.
In a well-thought-out PowerPoint presentation, discuss the impact of e-commerce and digital technology on small businesses. How can the latest technologies be integrated into small businesses?
- Develop a formal 8 PowerPoint slide presentation
- Your presentation should include an Agenda slide, Speaker's Notes on your main information slides, and an APA 7th References slide with in-text citations on your your main slides.
- Including Speaker's Notes furthers the content of your presentation in lieu of putting all your information on each slide.
- Follow APA 7th formatting for structure of your references. Support with 3 credible, academic references beyond the course materials. Please note that 'pedias' such as Wikipedia, Investopedia and similar general websites are not credible primary research sources and should not be used in your citations and References page.
- Make sure you also study and review the iRubric so that you can make sure you achieve all the necessary elements of the assignment for maximizing points and grade score opportunities.