Cognitive Development Activities
Differentiation is a crucial aspect of guiding students in cognitive development. Teachers should have a variety of differentiation strategies to help adolescents develop cognitively.
Complete the “Cognitive Development Activities” template and design three activities that could be differentiated for students in various stages of cognitive development in your content area. Use Piaget’s stages of cognitive development theory, as you analyze differentiation strategies for various stages of cognitive development. Align these activities to the appropriate content area standards in your state. Your activities should show a connection to stages of cognitive development, multiple intelligences, or moral development.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
- Using Clinical Systems to Improve Outcomes and Efficiencies
- Factors might be contributing to the failure of LGBT to use health care services
- Jerry and Communication Barriers -Effective Communication as a Motivator
- Module 02 Discussion: Short Stories and the Humanities
- Case Study: Healing and Autonomy